Best Vietnamese Restaurants In Da Nang you should not miss out
Difference with western cuisine, Vietnamese cuisine is the combination of five fundamental tastes based on tropical ingredients in overall meals. Each region has private flavors, such as flavor in the North is less spicy, less sugar but more oil. The Central of Vietnam has more spicy and salted flavor, most of meals are used with chilli, a fish sauce and special spices such as chives, pepper… Differ from the North and Central, the South of Vietnam has sweeter flavor. Let’s check if you like which region the most with the list below.
Hope that it can save you from wasting time researching and picking up the right one for your needs.
Top Vietnamese Restaurants In Da Nang
1, Madame Lan Restaurant
You can find three regions flavors here such as Pho, Banh xeo, Beef noodle, Quang noodle, Goi cuon, sring roll, Hu tieu…
Expertly prepared fresh seafood earns raves at this midrange marine cuisine house, where the awesome globe-spanning spins on seafood of the experienced chefs make food there truly a piece of art and a joy to its fullest.
Must-try delicacies? Fried swimming crabs in tamarind sauce, steamed mantis shrimps, and snails stir fried with chili and lemongrass are not only for the most adventurous eaters but for everyone. However, if swimming crabs and snails are not your things, be sure to sample freshly grilled shrimp or naturally sweet shrimp porridge. In this cozy place with an excellent vibe for sharing seafood after a long day of sightseeing, your group can have a seafood feast for VND 150,000 each person.
You can find menu of Madame Lan Restaurant here.
- Location: No 04 Bach Dang Street, Son Tra Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang;
- Opening hours: From 6:30 A.M. to 9:30 P.M
2. Ngon Villa Danang
With a comfortable, clean and spacious environment, Ngon villa restaurant is the best choice to taste authentic vietnamese cuisine.
- If you come here for dinner, you will be served with live music and the view is so romantic with garden and lanterns.
- Welcome you with an extremely sweet and friendly smile, professional staff are very patient and attentive in taking care of you. They will give you excellent recommendations if you donnot know what to eat.
- Friendly with vegetarian options.
- Location: No. 90 Le Quang Dao Street, My An Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang;
- Opening hours: From 09:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
3, Nén Restaurant
If you are a big fan of romantic and fine dining, Nén Restaurant is what haven might be. As what its name might suggest, the way of cooking and style decoration in this restaurant are indeed its specialty. This is a hidden gem of Danang.
- Tasting menus are excellent with a lot of variety but the duck is a must try. It’s not really authentic menu but the combination of modern and local flavors.
- Wine pairing is an add on recommendation, you will be excited so much.
- Best place for a romantic dinner with your partner or a birthday party
- Environment is modern style
- This restaurant is also friendly for vegetarian .
- Staff will take care of you all the time
- Price is higher but worthy
- Location: Lot 20, My Da Tay 2, Khue My Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang;
- Opening hours: From 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
4, Bep Cuon
If you are a fan of Sping Rolls, this place can be the good option.
- The decoration is friendly and warm with classic style
- Menu has many Vietnamese cuisine such as fresh spring rool, fried spring roll, Vietnamese pancake, money bags, Pho, beef salad…
- Friendly and active staff will show you how to roll a spring role with rice paper
- Nice location
- Crowded if you visit in rush hours.
5, Tamarind Tree Restaurant Da Nang
The peaceful atmosphere and relaxing vibe as well as the thoughtful details like all kinds of seafood dishes (well marinated and cooked with the natural sweetness of marine creatures remained) prepared fresh on site and dedicated service of the owners of Tamarind Tree Restaurant Da Nang apart from the rest on our list of top local restaurants in Da Nang. Some dishes of note: fried crab in chili sauce, grilled fish rolled with rice paper, and steamed clams.
While its brightly lit aesthetic accented by artificial palm trees and wooden chairs lined up around the counter might be the reason to come, the gorgeous views of My Khe Beach and the distinct flavor of fresh seafood dishes are a reason to stay and come back for more.
- Menu is friendly for vegetarian also.
- You can come here for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks
- Wheel chair accessible
- Alcohol serving: wine, beer
- Wifi is available
- This place is small but the food is worthy to try.
6, Thiên Lý Danang-style restaurant
If you’re looking for a clean nice place , a richly-flavored local cuisine ,this should be in your go-to list in Da Nang.
For a mouthwatering seafood feast, we do not think that you can do any better than Thiên Lý Danang-style restaurant – one of the top local restaurants in Da Nang. What Thiên Lý Danang-style restaurant impresses her customers most is the variety of fresh seafood, the depth of the menu, and especially a chance to see alive seafood in the large tanks and choose your own ingredients.
- The environment is very cozy and nice
- Menu offers different kinds of local food such as summer spring rolls, seafood, Viet nam pancake, Pho, meat…
- Staff is friendly and helpful, will make you feel happy and comfortable
- Table Service is fast
- Some people feel vegan menu is not deversity
- Location: No. 37 Ba Dinh Street, Da Nang City;
- Opening hours: From 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
7, Đen long restaurant
- Location: No 71 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City;
- Opening hours: From 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Located in the city center of Da Nang, you can easily find out Den Long restaurant on 71 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hai Chau, Da Nang. This restaurant serves authentic Vietnamese cuisine with quality food and best service.
- Cozy and warm decoration, suitable for classic style lovers.
- Food is delicious, fresh. Menu is special with some foods you cannot find elsewhere such as fried lotus root, fried mushroom, pork with Thien Ly flower, coriander salad , silky tofu…
- Staff is really nice
- Vegetarian friendly
- Some customers feel food is a bit salty.
- If you come late, no many options to eat.
Hope that our special list of top local restaurants in Da Nang will help you to choose the most suitable place for eating here!