Furama Resort Da Nang
No like any resort in Danang , Furama is not only well known for beautiful beaches, endless white sand, and peaceful lifestyle but also good restaurants, sky bar clubs, a complex of entertainment and villas. Besides, coming here to relax, the resort has much more to enjoy. This is the best choice for who love Oriental combines with modern style.
Furama is located on Vo Nguyen Giap st- the beach street that connects Da Nang and Hoi An. It’s only 5,6 km away from the Da Nang airport, 4 km from Marble mountain and 20 minutes to Son Tra Peninsula.
I have to say the Furama resort’s location is perfect for travelers. Furama is built in Ngu Hanh Son District, The border of Danang to neighbor provinces and Heritage destinations. From Furama, it takes just only 30 minutes to Hoi An old town. The My Son Champa civilization is only an hour and a half on the bus.
In Furuma, you can enjoy the view of marble mountains and the beach at the same time. The spacious resort appears fabulous in every single corner. You can choose to stay inside high-class and convenient suites or enjoy nature by nights on the beach.
Why choose Furama Resort Da Nang
Oriental style Accommodation
Here, visitors are supposed to enjoy world-class accommodation no matter what kind of suits you choose. There are two main types of accommodation in Furama: Rooms and Villas.
Speaking of Rooms, every room is about 40-meter square at least. They provide deluxe rooms with different views to nature. All of the Rooms appear in a luxurious and modern look with sofa and a fluffy bed. The ton color varies from bright to darker, but they all maintain the premier look. Wooden tables and pictures mark the suites with a bit of nostalgia. The Rooms are suitable for couples or single trip.
Besides, you have whole villas to choose for a family trip. The villas are more prominent with the area ranging from 99 to 900 meters square. Villas view to either the tropical garden or the Danang beach. Here in the villas, you can enjoy world-class rooms and private swimming pools. They build the house nicely with the modern style of architecture and trees surrounded. There are three-bedroom and four-bedroom villas where you can spend the amazing trip with an extended family. The upstairs with spacious terrace help any visitors to watch the garden or the beach from the highest angle. I believe that you can resist welcoming sunrise every morning from balconies.
5 – Star Facilities
Besides lavish suites and villas, Furama resort gives you a real life at heaven with world-class facilities.
Speaking of facilities, the resort does not only give the best at indoor design but overall architecture. In the campus, there is an exclusive Lagoon pool overlooking the ocean. The green tropical garden comes all along the pool. It is such a fantastic view only in this resort.
Restaurants & Bars
To entertain, visitors should not miss the breezy bar where everyone can easily have a good drink while chatting looking over the sea together. Resort’s culinary marks in the princely restaurants and Café:
1, CAFÉ INDOCHINE
A seafood buffet restaurant that have cooking methods and styles: steamed, wok fried, deep fried… There is an exotic menu of Vietnamese, Chinese, Malay, Thai, Indian and Indonesian. This place serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night.
- This restaurant has a nice decoration with lovely flowers everywhere, colonial style fused with local architect .
- Wide selection of fresh seafood as well as a lots of options of western and Vietnamese dishes. You can choose a spicy bowl of Pho or Quang noodle or Beef rice noodle or cold meat with cheese or bacon, omelet, fresh fruits & yoghurts, etc.
- Another interesting thing is you can choose seafood buffet dinner with fish, octopus,large prawns…then they will be cooked in front of you.
- Some other cold and hot seafood are pre-cooked, ready to be chosen in case you are keen for something completely.
- Service is excellent, staff is attentive and professional, all cheerful and warm, ensuring everyone is satisfied and happy. They will make you feel so welcomed and special.
- Some people feel the price is over
- Cannot see ocean on 2nd floor
- Sometimes, food are over cooked and chewy
Open time: 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
Price range: ₫139,535 – ₫930,233
- Outdoor Seating,
- Parking Available,
- Highchairs Available,
- Wheelchair Accessible,
- Serves Alcohol,
2, THE STEAK HOUSE
The Steak House restaurant features Cham style combines with ancient Vietnamese ambience. Beef here is imported from Australia, Japan and America that will be well prepared by chef of Furama. You can visit here for dinner and late night.
- Perfect setting right on the beach
- Food is delicious
- Service is good
- Space is pretty small, capacity is around for 45 seats
- Food is over cooked sometimes
- English skill of staff is not good
Price range: 232,558vnd – 2,790,698vnd
Open time: 6:30 PM – 11:00 PM daily
3, DON CIPRIANI’S
Situated along the main pool side of Furama resort, Don Cipriani’s is highly rated because of its stylish interior and best food. It offers best Italian cuisine that ‘s cooked by experienced chefs. Visit here for lunch, dinner and late night. An ideal place for who is looking for romantic , nice view with family, with kids.
- Aircon green house with full length glass window overlook to the pool
- Food is high quality, well presented
- Friendly for vegetarian
- Staff are very helpful and genuinely warm. They know what you need and make you feel comfortable.
- Using fresh local and import ingredients
- Seafood is fresh
- Highchair for kids
- Small space
- It should be a romantic and quiet place but not really. Sometimes, it’s noisy from kids and adjacent DJ bar.
Price range: 232,558 vnd – 930,233 vnd
Open time: 11:30 am to 2:00 pm and 6:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
This restaurant will satisfy who want to try authentic Vietnam cuisine as well as Asian food and vegetarian. If you cannot eat Vietnam food, Danaksara will change your mind. Visit here for your breakfast and dinner.
- Ancient Vietnamese style
- Luxury setting nearby the pool
- Good Vietnamese food with many choices
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Affordable prices
- Service is slow sometimes in peak season
4, HAI VAN LOUNGE
- Nice view
- Food is diversity
- Quiet place for relaxing
Open time: 8:00pm – 2:00 am, Afternoon tea & dessert buffet: 2:30pm – 5:00pm
5, OCEAN TERRACE BAR
This bar has the best setting in Furama resort, overlooking the most beautiful white sand beach of Da Nang. Guests visit here for al fresco dining, relaxing, reading and enjoying the ocean.
- Beachfront, excellent view
- Stylish furniture
- Delicious food and drinks
- Not a good place in a rainy day
- Crowded in peak season
Open time: 18:00 – 23:00
If you come to relax, there is a spa service in the Resort. Girls and ladies should try beauty services here once because of its reputation for excellence. Spa boutique includes superfine organic products and welcomes every guest to make a reservation for the foot to body massage, facials to manicures or relaxing sauna,…
There are many different packages for your choice such as
- Relaxation Package(45mins Pedicure, 30mins Back & Shoulders Therapy , 45mins Manicure, 30mins Mini Facial),
- Amorous Couples Delights Package(30mins Foot Therapy, 45mins Hot stone therapy for Back & Shoulders, 60mins Aroma Essential facial) ,
- Anti-stress Statesman Package(60mins Aroma Essential Facial,60mins Aromatherapy body),
- Rejuvenation Package(60mins Aromatherapy body,30mins Salt Body scrub),
- Signature Furama Package(3 days).
Furama Spa’s Review
- Staff are friendly, good feeling
- Many options
- Green space
- Service and facilities quality is not at high level
If you come to have a blast, the resort supplies you a large choice of sport and recreation activities. Water sports are various: catamaran sailing, windsurfing, ocean kayaking, body boarding, aqua cycling, water skiing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, banana, parasailing. If you are lucky, you might catch up on some competitions on the beach such as volleyball, football or badminton. If you want to explore the nature, boat tour or helicopter tour are my recommendation. Watching the whole city on the plane would be an unforgettable memory of your trip.
Scuba diving is highly recommended because the cost surrounding here hides the fabulous scene of the under the ocean. For children, there are clubs and specific activities. Women can join the cooking class. Men can take some golf courses on the unique golf club linking tranquil Beach to marble mountains.
In addition to standard services of a resort, Furuma comes with other surprises for visitors during their stay.
The Honeymoon package for couples or Beach tours is always full of bookings. In the restaurant, you can experience happy hours or special menus which changes day by day.
Besides recreational services, Furama offers spacious conventional rooms for meetings or medium-sized meeting rooms for the smaller business group. Among many hotels and resorts in Vietnam, this Furama resort has its honor to welcome national meeting and international conventions. Such a high-class resort to hold business meetings.
Furama Resort Da Nang Reviews
Most of tourists reviewed that they had great time in Furama Resort Da Nang.
- Convenient location
- Friendly staff
- Pool is big, clean and well kept.
- Many options for foods
- Buffet breakfast is good
- Nice views
- Many activities
- Clean and long white sand beach
- Pretty old
- Not really well maintained
- Sometimes appears bugs
Who is suitable for
As its name, Furama resort and villas Da Nang is suitable for business trip, solo travel, couple or family holiday.
Furama, in general, is a complex of entertainments, hotel, and resort for many people. There are plenty of activities and services available for clients, and not a single experience could let you down. Lying all along the beach, this resort take advantages of nature then create high-class suites and villas overlooking the ocean. The overall remark of the whole campus must be the Lagoon swimming pool.